Thanks for stopping by! I'm a busy working mom, wife, etc.... so, I may not post every day. But, I hope you will continue to check in with me from time to time.
A little more about me:
Marathons & Half Marathons
I've walked (yes, that was walked you read) four (4) marathons. I've ran numerous half marathons. In fact, too many to count. I'm not the fastest runner. Heck, I don't even consider myself a middle of the pack runner. Just an average joe runner trying to stay in shape! I run about a 13 min/mile. I run 2 days a week on my own & then, on Saturdays with a running club. I'm currently getting ready for a 10k in late April.
Eating:
WOW, where do I begin?? I love to eat! I guess that's where my love for running comes in....to kinda balance it all out. I try to be a healthy eater, most of the time. However, I have a downfall for sweets.
Weight:
When you think of a "runner", you imagine them being skinny. Well, I'm far from it. Yeah, gotta get that pic up soon, so you can see. After I had my baby, I lost all my pregnancy weight plus some. Only to gain the plus some PLUS ten back. Whew. Yes, I'm still trying to lose it. My starting weight with this blog is 166.2. There, I said it. It's out there for the whole cyber world to read. My goal before my next half marathon (sometime in the future) will be to lose 30 pounds. I know that if I can lose the weight, then I my running will speed up.
My blog is Eat, Run and Repeat. I'm feeling there's going to be a whole lot of other things goin' on here in the future! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment